Nov 3, 2007

Lucky


I know that I am lucky when I look at these two smiling faces. I hope that I make you as happy as you make me. I hope that you know that no matter what you do that
I will always love you both.
Remember to enjoy life and don't take things too seriously.
Luke - here is a special message for you as today you scared me when you had to be dragged out of the pool for over exerting yourself - I know that mummy and daddy have always told you to try your hardest and do your best, well what they really mean is work hard but don't kill yourself in doing it. Swimming lessons are meant to be enjoyable however you go out to set records in every lap that you do - slow down baby - not ever lap is an Olympic record to be broken. Somethings don't require a 100% effort. You will burn yourself out. I wish that I could get this through to you BUT you are just so eager to please.
Know that we are proud no matter what you do or what the result. Posted by Picasa

No comments: