Nov 13, 2007

Lin and Shayne's Engagement

We had a super weekend at home in Dungarubba celebrating my youngest sister's engagement. We had a great night. All of the cousins got along really well and danced the night away. The weekend made me reflect upon the importance of family. I extremely grateful to have such a big and beautiful family. The weekend flew and before we knew it it was time to come home. The boys were so sad as they had a ball. It is a shame that the distance between us is so great. However I guess that this contributes to us appreciating each other more when we are altogether. I think that Belinda has done a great job in choosing her partner. They both spoke about how happy they are and Belinda stated that she had found the one. I am really happy for her. It was funny being at my baby sister's engagement. She at one point had to remind me that she was 27 and maybe not a baby anymore. Congratulations guys. I hope that you are always as happy as you are now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

glad you had a great time!!!!
I wish i had a sis like you - life would be much more fun