Nov 3, 2007

A Dedication to My Sister

It has almost been a year since my sister got married. So I wanted to get in early and surprise her with an early
Happy Anniversary. Does that make me the bestest bridesmaid ever. I had to post these photos as I love them!!! Shelly looked so beautiful on her wedding day. The day was perfect. She was so calm and she enjoyed the whole thing. I just wanted you to know how proud I am of you and that I love you. The day was great in so many ways. We were surrounded by family and close friends and Chloe and Ben were just adorable. It was such a memorable day. I had an absolute ball at the wedding. Can we do it all over again?? This time last year we would have been having the Kitchen Tea and Girls Day Out. Oh what fun!!! The races are such a good day out (mental note not too much Pink Champagne at the next event - too many incidents to explain).

I think that I missed my calling as a wedding planner. I am now hanging out for our next wedding in January - Kylie and Andrew's and then in October Sheree and Nathan get married. Luke is playing a part in Sherree and Nathan's wedding. I can't wait. The whole wedding thing excites me. Maybe I'm a sucker for the happy ending.

It is going to be a huge year next year as Kylie has her baby as well. This news was the best news that we have had in a long time. They are going to make great parents. Chris is already looking for the noisiest toys that he can find for the little one. I think that he has a little pay back in mind after many noisy toys given.

Anyway my darlin sister I hope that the years ahead bring much happiness. I just hope that they don't fly the way that the past year has. Have a great anniversary!!! Keep on being beautiful!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a nice surprise for my Wedding anniversary. It bought a tear to my eye. You defiantely are the BESTEST bridesmaid ever!!!!
My wedding day was such a fantastic day, we had a ball. Everthing ran so smoothly thanks to my beautiful sister that organised everything for me because of this I truely felt like a princess. I am so lucky to have you as my sister. Love Shell.