Feb 28, 2010

Here's to Motherhood

Thanks Bel for this (Thank Jen for giving it to Bel). When I saw this on our blog I wanted to share it with others also.



I don't know what is wrong with me today as I am highly emotional - maybe it is because I spent a day yesterday with a good friend who lost her little daughter. When I saw this it seemed to sum up everything I believe in. It made me remember what a privilege it is to be a mother. It is a blessing - not to be taken lightly. I know how blessed I am. So to all those wonderful mothers out there I salute you. You are what makes the world go around. You hold the responsibility of the future in your hands. Thank you for all that you do to raise the finest of fine children. Thank you for always doing and giving your best. Here's to motherhood (if it wasn't so early I would be raising a glass of wine in honour of you all).

Love to All
Rell

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i am a firm believer in many things....1. it takes a great mother to raise great children and I salute great mothers too and 2. it is never to early to toast with a glass of wine.

love ya the longest of times, looking forward to a catch up ASAP xxxxxx