Feb 12, 2010

Happiness is Spending Time With My Boys



These photos were taken in the park after Karen's wedding in July last year. I love the photos of the boys. I would love to take the credit for these lovely embellishments but you know the story they are from Time to Create. They are to die for.

This is where you can find out more about these beautiful products http://timetocreate.com.au
Or you can email Julie here for more information julie@timetocreate.com.au

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous LO !!! It takes me back to that fun day at the park and the fun night afterwards. I think you earnt your money again this week tooo....thanks for securing the funding we needed to KEEP fantastic teachers at our school and all you work on the principals panel. I miss you and everyone soooo much....but alas I am sure time will fly and I will be back before i get the ten thousand and one jobs done I need to do
xxxx
a loud...OI...LOVE YA LONG TIME