Sep 4, 2009

A Super Busy Week

Every week is busy but this one was extra busy. It started with Luke being sick on the weekend and spray painting our toilet a new shade of brown. Now I have a strong stomach but cleaning up the mess took every bit of courage I could muster. Then I had a two day inservice at Belmore. I signed Luke up to play Summer Soccer on a Monday night and Ben to play on Tuesday nights. Then school Wednesday and swimming afterwards, Thursday was the same only I added doing a grocery shop after swimming. School again on Friday to present our Father's Day Assembly which I think went well considering the time that I had to organise it. After school I went to visit Shell to find that she had been sick so I helped out by taking Lachlan for a few hours. He was a good boy and Yes I did hand him back for all those who are asking.

The weekend involves a well deserved outing on Saturday night. The boys are going to watch a friends grand final in footy Saturday afternoon and Sunday is Father's Day. Then I will get on the merry-go-round and prepare for the following week.

My dad is not too well at the moment. I think that he is slowly slipping away from us!!!

I also sent off a canvas this week to Scrapbook Creations. Busy Busy Busy.

Love to All
Rell

2 comments:

danielle said...

thank God you don't need those 3 minutes anymore.

Dan xxxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your dad, be strong for him & the family. I missed you at school you were so busy. May catch you at swimming - small world =)

Enjoy the weekend & catch up soon, lots going on.

Michelle Xx