Sep 5, 2009

OMG My Sore Red Eyes



Last night I saw My Sister's Keeper and my eyes are still sore and swollen. It was a great movie but I sobbed most of the way through it. Not just tears running down my cheeks but full on sobbing. Those who have seen it will understand and those who haven't be warned it is beautiful but very sad. Even the happy parts were sad, the sad parts were terrible and the really sad parts devastating. I want to read the book now ( and yes girls I hear you and I know that I am half way through 3 other books but I will line up some serious holiday reading). My eyes have been sore all day. No other movie has touched me in such a way. Go see it if you haven't (thanks Bel).

Love to All
Rell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~ (Tear), I was advised to watch the movie then read the book otherwise you'd be very disappointed. Good move teach. I love your analogy - 'Even the happy parts were sad, .. ' (N. Nies, 2009) =P

Let me guess, Twilight series? Counting down till the holidays when we can scrap 101.

Xx

Unknown said...

I had a tear just watching that clip...thanks for a great night last night...I am dragging my butt to the IDOL party and putting your name in the sweep so you can party with us at the final.

I am still laughing about last night, I will scrap it one day laugh all over again to my sides hurt

lots of love and kisses

BRRRRRMMMM BRRRRRRMMMMM