Sep 7, 2009

Even Oldies Pick Up

My son Luke is very sensitive and they are doing some work at schools for charities at the moment. Luke told me that the idea was to buy some toiletries that could be packaged up as Christmas gifts and taken to an old peoples home or to disadvantaged people.

So I took Luke shopping on the weekend and his grade were buying deodorants. In the supermarket we started to check out the range. I was trying to tell him that the elderly have different tastes and probably wouldn't like Lynx like he does. He insisted on getting the old people Lynx. I once again tried to explain that the elderly are at a different place in life. He then told me just think about it mum we might help an old man pick up in the nursing home. Oh at this stage I was laughing out loud. I didn't stop him and the Lynx is being sent into school.

So to the little old man that gets the Lynx I hope that it helps you in the way that Luke would have it. I hope that it brings a smile to our face. I hope that it makes you smell damm good!!!! lol

And that is my funny story for the week. I hope that it will be the only one (no more running over sting rays or anything like that). I guess if that happens I have the Lynx to freshen the smell up.

Loads of Love to All
Rell
PS I am off to try and erase the visual image I have of this little old man hitting on a little old lady -all because he smells damm hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your story gets my smile of the day - What a great start =)

Clearly on a roll w/ the blogs, don't stop now.

Xx