Aug 15, 2009

The Soccer Season has Finished


Well the soccer season has officially ended. Both boys had a great year.
I thought that I might be quietly happy about this but I actually enjoyed the season as well. For me this means that I now have 4 nights a week free - as they use to train these nights, as well as Saturday free. I won't know what to do with myself.

Luke lost today 1-0. He changed positions today and he nearly scored a goal.
Ben won 1-0 and he scored the team's only goal.
It was just beautiful out in the sunshine. What a lovely day. I got some good shots of Ben's game.
Love to all of those sports mums - you have got to love them!
Rell
Ben got Man of the Match. His certificate read "Congratulations on a fantastic 1st year of Soccer. You have a bright soccer future to look forward to."
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

well done Luke and Ben. I am sorry Max and I did not get to a game but NEXT year we will be there for sure as Max will be a little older and understand it a bit better.

Maybe a summer sport Rel to fill some of that spare time up...t-ball, cricket??? We will have to book Aug 27 in for editing lessons as I have a 12 Dr. appointment this Thursday.

see you in WEEK 4

xxxxxlove bel

Anonymous said...

Likes this (Thumbs up)