Sep 18, 2008

Hello World - This is ME


Well Hello There Everyone!!! I'm back. Man oh man - life has been full of some interesting challenges of recent times. Some of which I haven't been able to honestly blog - so I have had to stay away for a little while AND to be honest I haven't been in a bloggin mood - BUT I am back. Lucky for my two beautiful boys. They are my world - they keep me going and at the end of a hard day are the ones who appreciate you. I love these photos of the kids in the bath - Ben's cheeky eyes just make me smile and the little gap in his teeth and the bubbles is just priceless.

So since I last blogged there have been a number of interesting events. Chris cut his hand opened as he was cutting up a leg of lamb and being the cave man that he is then argued with me about the fact that he needed medical attention. Anyway I won and 6 stitches later he still has a sore hand. The stitches are yet to come out. They were even worried about nerve damage so I think that he was quite lucky.

School has been challenging as I have been in the big chair. I am not particularly sure that I like the big chair as it too comes with daily challenges. I have certainly had to put my negotiation skills into practice. Thank GOD for Belinda who has just been amazing. Bel, I love you dearly and enjoy working with you - we some how manage to laugh our way through the daily dramas that arise. I think that maybe I could sit in the big chair if she was my right hander. Anyway I don't have to worry about that decision NOW and I will happily hand the role back next term. I am sure that we could write a Soap Opera out of the daily events at our workplace.

I just want to say a huge thank you to all of my gals. To all of my friends - you are the ones that have got me through the tough times. You know who you are - I would name you BUT I don't wish to forget anyone. Thank GOD for friends because for as much SHIT as I have been dealt lately I realise that the friends that I have far outway any of it. I cherish each and everyone of you. Your thoughts and kind words have meant so much. I am extremely grateful to have so many beautiful friends that are always there. Mind you some of my stories have provided you with some entertainment (Kylie I am talking to you now). Yes I think that I will be OK and that you may not have to visit me wearing a white jacket. A sincere THANKS to all of YOU!!! I LOVE You!!!

Love To All
Rell
xxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kylie said...

Hello my love,
Welcome back!! Good to catch up on your happenings again. Love the bubble photos of the 2 spunky boys.
Can't wait to catch up soon. You won't recognise my gorgeous Thomas. He's growing up too quickly already.
Enjoy your time in the big chair. If anyone gives you trouble you know I'll come and "knock their block off"!!! Oh, I crack myself up. Love you lots. xxx