Jun 20, 2008

A Share

Just thought that I might share a little of the work that I have been doing. I have really enjoyed working with the Basic Grey Paper.
These photos were taken on holidays a couple of years ago. Iluka is such a beautiful place and it is fairly quite. One of my lucky sisters gets to call this plave her home.
Took on a bit of weaving in this layout - something a little different. Love this photo taken on the riverbank. Uncle Jimmy was teaching Luke to fiish. We all had a great time fishing as we were catching a lot of little fish that needed to be thrown back in. We didn't care as it was teaching the boys how to feel when the fish bite.
Quite like this layout of Benny. It is not the best photo of the layout.

What else has been happening? Well Benny is finally well again and I thought that Luke may be coming down with it. I have had some major headaches this week - 2 that really stand out!! It hasn't been the best week but it is starting to pick up. Only a couple of weeks until the holidays - just hanging in there. Sick of reading Reports. Guess that I should thank my lucky stars that I didn't have to write some too. To all of my teaching friends - nearly there-hang in there.

To Belinda - hope that you enjoyed your weekend away. Linked to Bloglines and NOW I see your problem. Spent too much time on there already. Maybe we can get 2 lots of therapy for the price of one. Looking forward to see all of the beautiful work that you produce.

All of My Love
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: