Jun 6, 2008

Here's to The Best Friends A Girl Could Ask For




Today I went to see Sex In The City and really enjoyed it. It was a great movie and one that I will buy on DVD. Girls you are just going to love it (and Belinda you are just have to watch the movie and no one is telling you!!!). I just wanted to acknowledge all of my beautiful friends - I love you dearly! You have got me through thick and thin. I am very lucky to be surrounded by so many beautiful girls - I know that I am blessed. There are so many more than those in the photos (but they are photos that I could easily lay my hands on).

My Sex in the City Girls - yes we have a little group that is very similar. We have been through Uni together, taught together, partied together, got in loads of trouble together, laughed till we cried together, drank impossible amounts together and we have seen each other through. Between us we have been through engagement, dating, weddings, illness, divorce, infidelity, IVF, children and so much more. Watching the movie only made me think of you guys and how much I treasure you. I know that our friendship can stand the test of time as we have already been through so much (and I am sure that there is still a stack more to come). I know that within our friendship there is never anything that we can't share - no secret too big - no problems too large to share.

As for the Sex In the City roles that we play well I don't know who is who??????? What I do know is that you really are beautiful friends and I love you guys. Thanks for always being there.

All of My Love Rell

xxx
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHHH I cant do reports now as I am crying!!!!
you are one in a million MIss Narelle, serioulsy SPECIAL!!!!!
I cherish everything you do and love learning off you! you crack me up and I know I make your head spin at times! I am soooo glad I came 3rd (not 4th) and Super teach and Princess got to meet!

I just drove down to Cabramatta and bought a copy (didn't you see the news??)!!!! off to see if they marry! STUFF reports!!!!!!!!

melanie said...

Hi Gorgeous!!!

How great was the movie??? Thought of you, Kyles, Kerri, Shell, Vicsta, Sall and Al all the way through!! It was so fabulous! My eyes welled at the beginning when the "HBO sign" came up! Then the music started and my throat went so thick, I could hardly swallow. Then when Carrie came out, I clapped and cheered!! Cried all the way through, except when i laughed so hard my sides ached. Oh how much fun we have already had together..., and how much more fun there is to come! Champas anyone??? xxxxxxxxxxxLove ya long time! xxxxxxxxx mel

kylie said...

What lovely things to say. You know that I feel the same. Haven't seen the movie yet but am positive that I am Charlotte. You are definitely Samantha!!!