Mar 12, 2010

Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining

 



Recently I had a dream about seeing a cloud with a silver lining. It involved one of my gorgeous work colleagues- Karen. In the dream we were taking in the scenery and I was taking a photo of a cloud with the silver lining. I then stumbled on this photo that I took last year. I think that this dream has significance as most of the dreams I remember come true. Now in our work place we managed to get a wonderful new boss so maybe this is the silver lining. I actually think that it may mean something more for Karen. So watch out for that silver lining Karen I feel that it is comming your way and if it does you sooo deserve it.

Well today was the last day of being a Principal for me (for the time being anyway). Our new principal starts on Monday. I have learnt a lot and have had an enormous amount of support. I am really looking forward to getting back into the classroom to do what it is that I love the most - teach!!!!! At this point I am not sure if being a principal is something I will pursue in the future. For now I am happy to get back into the classroom.

Hope that you all have a great weekend and that you all find a cloud with a silver lining (and if you don't I am happy for you to borrow mine for a while).

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You know how sad I was that I could not be at school this year...one of the reasons was to see you doing what you do best. You will make a fine principal one day but I totally understand why you still want to teach....you are brillant...even though you did scare the LIFE out of me when I was in the wardrobe that night!!!!
I am glad you had that dream, I am glad we got peter and I know Karen will one day too make a great principal.....(I think Chris' ditty my come true).
love ya babe xxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Hey Narelle,

What a beautiful person you are....miss seeng your smiling face.

Riss

Unknown said...

Hey Narelle,

What a beautiful person you are....miss seeng your smiling face.

Riss