Mar 31, 2010

Camden Show

 



A couple of weekends ago we went to the Camden Show. This is a yearly event that we all love. We had a great time looking around with some of our friends. The boys had an absolute ball. The afternoon flew. I love this show as it makes me feel at home - it is very much like the Lismore Show. The boys are now trying to talk us into going to the Easter Show. We will see. They are pretty good as they mostly enjoy watching the ring events and they like to get a show bag - other than that they don't ask for much.

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Miss you SOO mUCH lol!!!!!!
see you tomorrow for camera shopping

Narelle said...

Hey Baby,
Camera and school shopping - OK!!! It is a date.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS I just realised that you are checking to see if I have done my blog and as you can see not yet!!! I have been downloading my photos. My eyes are tired now and I think that I will toddle off to bed now.
PSS THANKS for getting the boys for me for the last couple of days.
PSS SCOS Newsletter reads to let any interested Kindy parents for 2011 to put them in now.