Mar 21, 2009

Benny's First Soccer Game


Well today was Ben's first soccer game. He was feeling rather nervous and I too was feeling the nerves on his behalf. He had a great game and soccer 2 goals for the team (the only 2 we scored). He did really well. He was pretty happy with himself. He has blended in with the team beautifully and has made some little friends out there.Lukey played well today. They played a division 1 team and lost but they did well. I love the final photo of the boys sitting eating their lunch. I think that I have been named the Manager for Luke's team. Just another job to fit into my day!!So ultimately we have spent the day on the soccer field. We have only just come home. I had to soak the boys in the bath to get all the dirt off.Hope that you are all having a great weeked.
Love to all!
Rell


Look at the dirt on Ben's face!!! It is a sign of how hard he worked.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Helene said...

They look like they had a great time and what a naughty colour the boys get to wear.

Have a great rest of the weekend.
Love,
Helene

Unknown said...

hey Miss Narelle!
well congrats to Ben and the boys. Your shots are GREAT, really god memories have been captured.
Big hugs after a tough day and I am sooooo sorry for the your families loss. He sounds like a wonderful man.
I think my heart broke today when I saw a 10 year old boy in so much need of help, sometimes wrong and right does not matter .....a real hard one to explain...maybe my hormones are in the way but my heart broke many times today. I came home and just hugged Max!

I will miss you tomorrow, a get together is IN ORDER......off to organise

love ya long time

bel