May 11, 2008

Welcome Thomas Andrew


Welcome to the world "THOMAS ANDREW."
Congratulation Kylie and Andrew!!!
Little Thomas was born on Wednesday and he is the most cutest little thing you have ever seen. He was born just over 5 pounds so he is tiny. He may just seem small as mine were twice this size. He is just perfect - all of his little features - just perfect (cute nose, little ears, tiny fingers). He has a nice head of hair which Andrew has already styled. I so wanted to take him home. ADORABLE!!!! I am forever amazed by the miracle we create when we bring a child into the world. I could not take my eyes off him.

I am just so happy that is all worked out for Kylie and Andrew. It really has been a battle BUT one worth fighting for. What a REWARD!! Can't wait to see him again.
(Hurry up Michelle) Cluck, Cluck, Cluck!!!
Every baby born is finer that the last.
All of my Love to the Peroni Family!!
Love The Nies Family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: