May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday to Our Beautiful Boy - BenjaminToday you turn 7. Where does the time go???Here are some photos of you opening your presents. You love your Green Machine (which is really mostly blue). I love watching the joy on your face as you opened your presents.
Can't believe that it was about this time (11.00pm) 7 years ago that I was in hospital holding you. It was such a precious moment. How time flies! I love this photo taken of you. You are ready to go and watch your brother play soccer.
Here is a snap taken as you thanked your brother for the presents. You two share a really close bond. Luke too enjoyed watching you open your presents. I hope that you always remain this close.
And here is the Green Machine. I can tell that this is going to bring hours of joy. It has a water pump attached to it so that you can spray people as you go. Oh I can already hear the meighbours as you are out the front terrorising them. I think that your other favourite present were your Beados. You have already created a few little characters with them.Hope that you had a great day honey. It is hard to fit everything it with work and school and then Luke had soccer training tonight.
Love Always Your Familyxxxxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!!

Oh that green machine looks like fun!!!! cant wait to play with you again!

Max (and his mum!)

Michelle said...

Hi Ben,
That Green machine looks like awesome fun, can I have a go?
Love Shu Shu. Xox