Apr 26, 2011

Growing Up

 

 

 

 


Luke has just about completed his first term of High School. It has been a learning experience for us all. He has coped really well, made some new friends and navigated his way around his new environment. He has also started catching the bus which has been an adventure in itself. I am extremely proud of the way that he has settled in. He has given his all and worked really hard. The homework/assessment schedule has been quite tough but he has worked consistently to meet the deadlines. I feel a little sad as we have to search for time in the week for him to be a kid and I do believe that time to just hang out is equally important as homework. I feel that I am really lucky that things have gone so smooth.

I look at these photos a see a handsome young man. Where did my little baby go? I know that we say it all of the time but time really flies by (way too fast). We need to treasure each and every moment. I blinked and he was 12. Soon the teenage=attitude years hit and I am soooo not looking forward to that. For now he is still thoughtful and respectful and can still hold a conversation with his mother (I will hold onto that for now).

Love to all
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: