Aug 29, 2010

Giraffes are My Favourite




This page was inspired by our recent trip to Dubbo Zoo. I just love watching the giraffes. I really have to tear myself away from watching them. They are so tall and graceful. I use one of the gorgeous embellishments designed by the lovely Julie and you can find them on her website - Time to Create. I urge you to have a look at her site as there are so many yummy handmade products there and what I really love about them is you won't find them anywhere else as she designs them herself. I simply can not get enough of them. Hope that you are all finding time to scrap in this busy life.

Love to All,
Rell
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

I long for eyelashes like the giraffe has - so long and luscious.
Now the tongue? No thanks I will not swap.
Isn't Dubbo Zoo Awesome? We love going there even though it's a 12 hour drive.
Julie

Michelle said...

Awesome Photo's and scrapbooking Rell.Yeah Giraffe's are beautiful!!
I finally found time to check out your blogg and actually comment. Ha ha

Unknown said...

29th of AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know you have been FLAT OUT and had LOTS to do but it has been too long in between drinks.... I mean blogs xxxxx
miss ya

happy blog birthday xxxxx