May 31, 2010

Happy 9th Birthday Ben

 



Happy Birthday to my dearest and sweetest baby boy - BEN. On Saturday we celebrated his 9th Birthday. We had a wonderful time with family and friends joining in the celebration. He wanted a home made cake and wanted a traditional party where we played Pass the Parcel. It was the old fashion kind of birthday party. It was wet outside but the kids all played really well inside. Ben got some lovely presents which he adores and has not stopped playing with. I know that we all say the same thing about how time slips aways - but it really just seems like yesterday that I held the big (nothing little about him as he was 10pound and 4 ounces born) baby in my arms and the next thing I know you are turning 9. I guess I will be saying the same thing again next year. I love the fact that at this age he still has a certain innocence (although we did threaten to put him on E-Bay tonight - he asked how much I thought we could get for him LOL).

Hope that you all had a great weekend too.
Love to ALL
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: