Feb 29, 2008

I Love Fridays (Best Day of the Week)

Hey it is my Friday off and I am using it very wisely. I have been browsing blogs, playing with You Tube and I'm about to watch Doctor Phil. Does it get any better than this. Mind you I have school work to do, ironing and a heap of other things (that all can wait). Spent the morning having coffee with Lyndall.

I love Keith Urban. Yes I know that he is very country BUT so am I. I can still crack a whip. The old saying is you can take the girl out of the country BUT you can't take the country out of the girl. And I did love Keith long before Nicole did!!!!! I have loved him forever.

Missy this post of Keith Urban is for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk1nw4Uoxig

This is my all time favourite Keithy song. It is my Anthem as I do believe that "Days do go by too quickly" and that we need to make the most them. I hope that there are a couple of Keithy fans out there somewhere. About to go and see him again in March!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yBlW-UEO

Love to All
Rell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice song! I HATE the fact I am slaving away on Friday and you are off! Why dont we plan these things better??? imagine the trouble we could get up to???
hope to see you at 4 tomorrow - a bit of a road trip!

Helene said...

Hi Rell,
I miss all the normalcy of scos but I am trying to get on with things here. I haven't met anyone yet but I am keeping busy. Robyn and Geoff are coming on Friday So at least I will have someone to talk to over the next couple of weeks. When do you go see your beautiful Keith? Thomas has been sick again this week. We went away on the weekend and I knew it was coming. He was so grumpy.

Send everyone my best I am trying to keep up with the e-mails.

Love,
Helene