Oct 12, 2007

Hello!!!

Well I finally have a blog. I am very excited!!! You will be seeing a lot of these beautiful boys. They are my world. My reason to smile, laugh and sometimes cry. I know that I have been blessed. They are great kids and they both have beautiful natures. They are both very different. Luke is very calm, kind and eager to please. He is gentle and caring and very in touch with his feelings. Ben on the other hand is outgoing, cheeky and enjoys making others laugh (don't know where he gets those traits from). Ben is always up to something. Very active, goes non stop and rarely sleeps. It always amazes me how different two children can be. I guess your genes really do play a big part. My boys are my biggest achievement in life. I wish that I had of had started a family sooner and then maybe we would have had more kids. I love being a mum. There is nothing that compares to all of those little things that you do daily that are so special - like tucking them into bed after a long day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Gee you are SOOOOO CLEVER!!!!
i will be visiting here daily and spreading the word!!!!!